Saturday, July 18, 2015

Flexible cutting mat

Flexible cutting mat and it is also Eco friendly. They are so cute and just the right size for the small jobs that you have when cooking. I also love that they are labeled for what you are suppose to use them for as well so you don't put the meat on the fish one. I also like that they have the holes in the side so you can hang them up if that is what you wanted to do with them. I put mine in the cabinet laying down. The best part is you can bring what you cut up right over to the pot and pour it in there and don't have to place it in to your hand and loss some one the way I know this has happen to me many time in the past.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmde96180969ef18d44b7c93571803bb16

No comments:

Post a Comment